What do I need to submit with my application?

Depending on what type of construction/alterations your permit allows, you may need to submit three sets of building plans, plot/site plans, and mechanical plans. You may also call the Building Department 513-821-7600 or email Megan Statt-Blake (Community Development Director) at mstattblake@wyomingohio.gov or Tana Bere (Community Development Specialist) at tbere@wyomingohio.gov

Show All Answers

1. How do I get a permit?
2. What do I need to submit with my application?
3. How long will it take to receive my permit?
4. Do I need to submit the permit fee with the application?
5. What if my application is incomplete or denied?
6. How do I appeal a denied building permit application?
7. How long is the permit valid?
8. How much will the permit cost?
9. How can I pay for a permit?
10. When can I begin working on my project?
11. What types of inspections will I need?
12. How do I schedule an inspection