How can I obtain a copy of a public record?

You can submit your request for a public record in writing, by fax, by email, in person at 800 Oak Avenue, or by calling Rusty Herzog, City Manager at 513-842-1382.

While your request is not required to be in writing, submitting it in writing helps to assure that you receive all the information you want included in your request. Please note: you will be charged for copies of public records. Records copied in-house are five cents per page after the first 25 pages. Records too large in size or volume to copy in-house are sent out to be copied by a commercial vendor with the cost passed along to the requester.

You may also request Request a Public Record.

Show All Answers

1. What is the City’s Fax Number?
2. How can I obtain a copy of a public record?
3. Who can I call if I do not know which City Department my needs fall under?
4. How can I be notified of a particular meeting or agenda item?
5. How do I submit information about a community event for the City’s electronic newsletter, website calendar, and/or social media sites?